How Do I Know If I’m Ready For a Coach?
Many people who get to this page have done the research on Coaching, and what it can offer you. They are looking for the cost and how to schedule that sample session, or to get started.
Others may just be curious, but not sure what’s what yet. If this is you, you may benefit from reading more about the coach process, or the types of coaching and what they can do for you. Check those out first.
Do You Have a Coaching Specialty?
Great Question! I do specialize in helping people who feel stuck in their lives to create and fulfill a plan to take them from Ho-Hum living to Oh-Yeah! instead. Because coaching is a partnership, it does mean that some people are more successful with the coaching experience. See if any of these statements sound like you:
- I feel stuck, but know I can make my life amazing with some direction and support.
- I feel like I spend all my time on things that don’t matter, but am not sure what does matter.
- I feel like I’m ready to change up my life, career, relationships, but need some guidance.
- I love learning new things and finding ways to implement them in my life.
- I’m willing to take the steps to get where I know I want to be.
- I want to start from the present, not the past, and move forward confidently toward my dreams.
- I want to be happier.
If you resonate with any of those, then I can help you overcome your own unique obstacles to be the creator of your best life. Because we work together to co-create this life you envision, there are some things to consider which could make the coaching experience more unfulfilling. Be honest, and see if any of these apply to you:
- I am involved (or should be) in intense therapy at this time.
- I have never successfully committed to anything.
- I don’t want to do anything, just get some advice.
- I’m just looking for a sounding board.
- I like the idea of having a Life Coach, or know someone else who has one.
OK, if these statements sound like you, chances are we would not make good use of the time, or your money, at least at this time. The timing may not be right, or you may be better served by a Therapist or medical professional. I am a Life Coach because I like to help people, but as we all know, only people who want to be helped will do what’s needed to make the changes happen.
If you fit more into the first category, let’s talk!
What Coaching Formats Do You Use?
I have Coaching programs which target Individual 1-1 coaching, Group Coaching for up to 12 people, and Topic-Specific Courses which are self-paced but also have interaction with me and other clients. The cost determines how much you have individual coaching time, but all are tailored to suit your particular goals as much as possible. Click on each link above to learn more about the offerings in each format.
What do you have to lose?
How much is your time worth to you?
Because it keeps ticking along no matter what you do…